Lorie Yager-Madden is a creative web designer.
Her specialties include brand development, content cohesion and the user experience. From a prior background in psychology, combined with over 20 years of digital producer experience, Lorie deftly combines clear and readily usable communication with a strong sense of style.
Lorie’s credits include notable projects such as:
- Tim Meier*
- Susan Bacharz Guenther, LCPC*
- Meier Foundation*
- Greta Fisher, Author*
- The 1010 on Central*
- Neshama Yoga Studio*
- I Wanna Be Kate: The Songs of Kate Bush
- Curation Travels
- Jet International
- Little House of Glencoe
- Marv Hoffman
- The Woman’s Club of Wilmette
- WIND: Woman Initiating New Directions
- New York Times Best-Selling Author Rosellen Brown
Lorie lives in Wilmette, Illinois with her husband Thomas and their two girls, Lucy and Charlotte.
Contact Lorie for more information on her services.